Nexus Board & Executive Team
- Mark Patterson, Managing Director and Responsible Manager, acquired Nexus in July 1986.
- Mark White, Director, joined the Board in February 2020.
- Ainji Russell, Company Secretary, Operations Manager, Complaints Officer and Responsible Manager, joined Nexus in August 2012.
Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL)
Nexus (Aust) Pty Ltd trades as Nexus Risk Services ABN 66 009 111 719. Nexus (Aust) Pty Ltd holds an AFSL number 243504 and is licensed under the Corporations Act to advise and deal in relation to general insurance products.
Authorised Representatives of Nexus (Aust) Pty Ltd
- Haydan Holdings Pty Ltd (AR number 411812)
- Nexus Aust (NSW) Pty Ltd (AR number 1258737)
- PRS Group Pty Ltd (AR number 298896)
- BPE Insurance Services Pty Ltd (AR number 450114)
External Dispute Resolution
In addition to our internal dispute process, Nexus subscribes to an external dispute resolution process. For more information please visit our ‘Complaints’ section.
National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA)
Nexus is a proud member of NIBA, the peak body of the insurance broking profession. We advocate the service standards of the Insurance Brokers Code of Practice, which aims to build professional competence and increase consumer confidence.